Getting reading in the morning can be a challenge for a busy woman. We always seem to be rushing around preparing breakfast, finishing tasks or making lunches! Finding time to take care of ourselves is important. Is there a skin care routine for busy women that is not time consuming? Yes there is.
If you are like most women you probably skip taking care of your skin. Just a simple washing of the face and some makeup and it is out the door.
Unfortunately the lack of skin care can end up making skin dull, aging more and even the dreaded acne breakouts can occur.
Skin Care Routine for a Busy Women to Accomplish Each Day
- Wash your face every morning with a gentle cleanser. Use a face cloth and don’t rub the skin. As well you should use a clean face cloth each time you wash your face.
- Use a toner. Unfortunately most cleansers don’t get rid of all the oil and dirt on our faces. Use a cotton pad and dab the toner all over your face.
- Moisturize. This is an important step since all skin types need moisturizing.
- If you do a lot of running around during the day you might want to consider add facial wipes to your handbag.
- Also always keep a bottle of sunscreen in your bag. Apply every after 2-3 hours especially if you are out in the sun.
- At the end of the day you should also wash your face with facial cleanser and then use toner. And before bed, don’t forget to add moisturizer.
Additional Tips for Busy Women
One thing to consider adding to your routine is exfoliation. Our skin is constantly renewing itself and shedding dead skin cells. Exfoliation helps to brighter skin tone and should be done at least twice a week.
How about using a face mask? Again this helps to renew the skin. You don’t need a lot of time for this tip. Just put on the mask and go about your tasks. Watch television, make lunches for the next day, read or even work on the computer.
Sip warm water and lemon to start your day. It is great for detoxing and will make your skin look even better.
It is a good idea to avoid junk foods whenever possible. Instead, eat lots of fresh, organic fruits and green leafy vegetables.
This one is important. Make sure to rehydrate by drinking at least six to eight glasses of fresh water daily.
Also, it is important to get a good night’s sleep. If you have trouble getting your eight hours, try doing some mediation or relaxation exercises before bed.
This tips were designed to to make a skin care routine for busy women simple and easy to accomplish.